Here is a list of websites I have found useful, in various ways, for different purposes:
- Cultural anthropology Hot Spots covers current events from a multitude of perspectives.
- Women Also Know Stuff is dedicated to promoting the work of women political scientists.
- Democracy in Africa is dedicated to fostering an online community of people that are interested in, and care about, the state of democracy in Africa.
- Mats Utas – although it may shift over time main focus on blog posts published lays on conflict, peace and security on the African continent.
- Writing for Research, offers advice on academic writing.